The Combination Package Genetic Diseases covers several important traits and can be based on samples from animals at any age. Information on individual tests is available at our website. This Combination Package contains the following markers: ten:
• P506 Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS)
• P507 Thrombasthenia 1
• P655 Hyperpigmentation (Incontinentia pigmenti)
• P704 Severe Combined Immuno Deficiency (SCID)
• P705 Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (HYPP)
• P735 Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa 1 (JEB1)
• P786 HERDA
• P791 Glycogen Branching Enzyme Deficiency (GBED)
• P802 Cerebellar Abiotrophy (CA)
• P854 Lavender Foal Syndrome (LFS)
• P877 Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa 2 (JEB2)
• P882 Myotonia
• P902 Coat Colour Overo-factor (OLWS)
• P926 Malignant Hyperthermia (MH)
Dr. Van Haeringen Laboratorium bv (VHL), introduces a strategy for DNA tests for several genetic improvements. Recently, technical improvements have allowed for the combination of several genetic markers in one test.
The new technology also allows us to add markers on a custom basis. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Information on individual tests is elsewhere available at www.vhlgenetics.com.
Normally the result can be expected within 10 working days. This turn-around-time starts when both the sample and the fully filled-out and signed submission form have been received.
For this test samples from all breeds are accepted.
For this DNA test we accept the following materials: Hair, Blood EDTA, Blood Heparin, Tissue, Swab. Please contact Dr. Van Haeringen Laboratorium if you wish to submit other material as listed.