This Combination Pack covers several important traits and can be based on samples from animals at any age. Information on individual tests is available through the links at the DNA tests.
One or more DNA tests of this Combination Package are performed by our partner laboratory. We would like to point out that the tests performed by our partner laboratory also can be performed via the licensee of the patent. If you want to run the tests through the licensee, you can order these tests separately.
The Combination Package contains the following markers:
• P506 Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS)
• P507 Thrombasthenia 1
• P655 Hyperpigmentation (Incontinentia pigmenti)
• P678 Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (partner lab)
• P704 Severe Combined Immuno Deficiency (SCID)
• P705 Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis (HYPP)
• P735 Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa 1 (JEB1)
• P786 HERDA
• P791 Glycogen Branching Enzyme Deficiency (GBED)
• P802 Cerebellar Abiotrophy (CA)
• P854 Lavender Foal Syndrome (LFS)
• P877 Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa 2 (JEB2)
• P882 Myotonia
• P902 Coat Colour Overo-factor (OLWS)
• P926 Malignant Hyperthermia (MH)
Dr. van Haeringen Laboratorium B.V. (VHL), introduces a different strategy for DNA tests for several genetic markers. Recently, technical improvements have allowed for the combination of several genetic markers in one test.
Information on individual tests is elsewhere available at www.vhlgenetics.com.
Normally the result can be expected within 20 working days. This turn-around-time starts when both the sample and the fully filled-out and signed submission form have been received.
For this test samples from all breeds are accepted.
For this DNA test we accept the following materials: Blood EDTA, Blood Heparin, Semen, Tissue, Hair. Please contact Dr. Van Haeringen Laboratorium if you wish to submit other material as listed.